Tuesday, March 22

Purex Complete with Zout

Purex sent me yet another great product to try out.....




What is it?


I really put Purex Complete with Zout to the test this week.  As you read in my post a few days ago, we are in the process of moving.  Due to that, I am doing more than my normal share of laundry trying to get everything ready and packed away.  I tried the detergent out first on my whites.  Britt my 5 year old really put it to the test with his school polo and socks.  I was really happy with the stain removing results.  The smell is also very fresh and not at all overpowering. 

Purex® Complete with Zout® combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout® pretreater. This powerful combination works to get stains out the first time, even tough stains like grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce. Try it on your tough stains.


Prove it to yourself....

Go request a free sample of Purex Complete with Zout by visiting FreeSamplePurex.com while supplies last.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi!

I'm your newest follower from the Monday Madness blog hop. Look forward to reading future posts.

Feel free to check out my blog here: inadaze13.blogspot.com

Karen Andrews said...

Hi Marci! I am your newest follower. I see some good stuff here! I look forward to seeing your reviews.

I would love it if you could stop by my blog to check it out as well, http://showermebaby.blogspot.com

Thanks
Karen Andrews

mimilovesall8 said...

I just followed you. Please follow me back!
Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com