Thursday, March 17

Lot's Going On

My posting hasn't been regular lately because we are in the process of moving.  We have WAY TOO MUCH stuff.  I have spent the last week packing boxes and I am over it.  I can't wait to get the moving truck loaded and head on our way. 

We have lived away from family for a while now and really miss being around them.  We had talked about moving in the past but with my husband's job we thought we couldn't.  Well, that situation worked itself out and now we are moving closer to Adam's family as well as my sister and her husband. 

Britt was excited at first about the move.  If you don't know him, he is the most outgoing little guy.  Up until recently, no one was a stranger to him (kind of scary.)  Well, he told me yesterday he was excited and sad at the same time.  He will miss his friends and teachers and he is also not thrilled with the idea that they take naps in his new kindergarten class.  He won't have to worry about that long since the school year is almost over.  We are taking cupcakes to share with his classmates the last day of school and he is pretty excited about that. 

Paisley is thrilled.  I know she can't wait to play with her cousin Celie and she will love all the attention from Grandparents and Aunt and Uncles.  She keeps talking about going to the beach, so we will have to go soon after we get there. 

I have lots on my to do lists and one of the things was to get Paisley's hair cut.  We decided to go yesterday.  It is a little shorter than I would have liked but it is a nice summer cut.  Besides hair grows back.  Here is the outcome.....



Stay tuned for more reviews and giveaways.  Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi-found you on the blog hop and I'm your newest follower-stop on oer to visit!! Good luck with the move too!!

The Traveling Turtle said...

moving stinks! Good luck getting everything packed and ready. I know Celie is looking forward to playing too. Poor Libby will be in the mix soon enough. Although she will probably be shooed away by the older kids. :( Paisley's hair is cute. I know all to well about too short cuts - I just got mine re cut last week and it is SHORT!!!! It will grow. I think it looks sweet on her though. Poor Britt... I would not look forward to naps either.

Marci said...

Sarah,

Britt and Paisley would love to play with sweet Libby as well. When we talk about everyone they will get to be around on a regular basis, they will say, " and Baby Libby too and smile really big."

Anonymous said...

goodluck on your move :)

New follower from social parade! I would love if you checked out my blog

http://makeupxmama.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/missxkrystal

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. Good luck on your move. Can't wait to read more of your blog.

Morela
http://myview-finder.blogspot.com
http://addsomechaos.blogspot.com

April said...

Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower. I love your blog. I found you through Social Parade.

April
Polka Dot Cactus Art
http://www.polkadotcactusblog.com