Sunday, February 6

Random Pics and Some Updates

Updates
  •  Rickey our neighborhood raccoon has not been spotted again.  Thank Goodness!!!
  • Paisley is still having accidents once in a while.  I think she is just "too busy" to stop what she is doing.  Hopefully this will stop soon.
  • We have started a new healthy way of eating at our house.  Example: no processed foods and  cooking with only coconut oil, olive oil or butter, and using only unrefined sea salt. (We are using the Diet Solution program)
  • Britt had an Excellent report card.  We are so very proud of him.
  • We love exercising with the Wii Active.  So much fun!
  • Britt celebrated his 100th day of school and I quote from him, "80 more days and I'm out the door."
  • Paisley and I had a girls day Friday morning and did our toes and finger nails.  She is such a little lady.


Little Shopper Girl at the mall.

Eating his Chik-Fil-A


Mommy, Britt, and Paisley sneaking in the picture.

Occupying ourselves while waiting for Daddy in F.Y.E

Daddy and his little princess.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

12 comments:

BrettBMartin said...

Thank you for joining Good Friends Just Click! I am a GFC follower. I hope you'll join us again this Tuesday for the hop again!! (Kids were sick, apologies for being so late in stopping by!!)

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

noreen said...

Marci, your family photos are great! You have a beautiful family.

Marci said...

Queen B, I will stop by on Tuesday. Thanks for letting me know.

Noreen, Thanks so much for the sweet comment :)

lovinangels said...

We LOVE chick fil a. Ours has a play place. A play place that does NOT smell like URINE.

I love it. Beyond. Love. It.

Stopped by from Mingle Monday and gave you a follow..come check me out at http://www.lovinangelseveryday.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Hi there, I just stopped by from Follow us Monday morning. I'm following you now! Nice blog you have here, great pictures - looks like a fun, family weekend!

I hope you'll drop by our blog sometime too!
Have a lovely week.

Be Our Best

http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Following from hop, hope you will follow back http://www.mommiesplayground.com

mama hall said...

nice to "meet" you :) thanks for the comment love. i LIKED on FB! see you again soon!

Nicole B said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop today.
Britt's quote about 80 more days and he's out the door was funny, lol!
I'd love for you to visit my blog at
http://momalwaysfindsout.com
Thanks,
Nicole

Unknown said...

What a sweet family! =0)

I am new follower from Making Friends Monday! Looking forward to getting to know you. =0)

-Melanie
www.joyfulhousewife.com

Anonymous said...

What a fun family weekend! I am stopping by from Tuesday's blog hop...have a great day!

WelltoDo said...

So wish there was a Chick Fil A in Maine, waa waa :) Now following you via hop. Hope you have a great week!

Cheers,
Suz from Well to Do
http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures. I think a healthy eating plan could be done at our house too.

CJ xx