- Rickey our neighborhood raccoon has not been spotted again. Thank Goodness!!!
- Paisley is still having accidents once in a while. I think she is just "too busy" to stop what she is doing. Hopefully this will stop soon.
- We have started a new healthy way of eating at our house. Example: no processed foods and cooking with only coconut oil, olive oil or butter, and using only unrefined sea salt. (We are using the Diet Solution program)
- Britt had an Excellent report card. We are so very proud of him.
- We love exercising with the Wii Active. So much fun!
- Britt celebrated his 100th day of school and I quote from him, "80 more days and I'm out the door."
- Paisley and I had a girls day Friday morning and did our toes and finger nails. She is such a little lady.
|Little Shopper Girl at the mall.|
|Eating his Chik-Fil-A|
|Mommy, Britt, and Paisley sneaking in the picture.|
|Occupying ourselves while waiting for Daddy in F.Y.E|
|Daddy and his little princess.|
I hope everyone had a great weekend!