The PupLight is light weight and very convenient. Rusty didn't mind having it on at all. I was impressed with the amount of light it puts off. It really allowed me to see him well at night. I am not a big nighttime night walker but it would be great to have my hands free on a walk and not have to carry a flashlight. I can see the PupLight coming in handy for other uses around the house too.
- Makes your dog visible to traffic at night
- Lights your path so you can see a potential hazard to you or your dog
- Helps you find your dog when outside
- Frightens away wild animals
- Helps many dogs with failing vision see better.
- Walkers with unfriendly dogs see you coming and move away avoiding an unwanted confrontation.
- Lets you see where to pick up after your dog.
Small: 1 ½” High x 2 “ Wide
Very Bright Long Lasting Light: Has 3 Ultra-Bright White LED'sIlluminates Up To 200 Feet In Front of Dog and 70 Feet to the Side: Dog Can Be Seen Coming 3 Blocks Away and 1 1/2 Blocks From Behind
Light Shines Brightly for Over 150 Hrs
Rim Keeps Light From Shining in Dog's Eyes
Easily Slips Over the Dog's Head or Use Side Release Buckles
Keeps Light From Moving When Leash Is Pulled To One Side
Collar Attachment: Keeps Hair Away From Light
Keeps Light Low Beneath Dog's Head
Batteries Last Over 24 Hours.
To get your own PupLight call 1-630-858-3057 or visit their website here www.puplight.com .
This product was sent to me in exchange for my review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to the makers of PupLight and The Product Review Place for allowing me to do this review. To view my full disclosure, click on the link at the top of this page.