Tuesday, November 2

Fusion Peel Review


I have always wondered what it would be like to have a chemical peel done.  I never tried it though because of the expense and going to a spa with a 2 and/or 5 year old is out of the question.

Thanks to the people at Skin-Peel.com, I have had my chance to experience it first hand.  They sent me a full size Fusion Peel kit to try in the comfort of my home.



I have to admit, I was a little nervous about the process.  I wondered how much the skin peel would burn and if I was going to look like a red beet after I was done.

Once I took the plunge I was pleasantly surprised.  The burning/ tingling was very minimal and my face was only slightly pink after my first skin peel.  For the next several days I had slight peeling that could be easily  remedied with the application of facial moisturizer.  My face feels new and refreshed and is so soft.

I am looking forward to using my Fusion Peel Kit again in the future.

Skin-Peel.com has given The White Whimsies blog readers a 20% discount on all orders from now until December 31st, 2010.  Just enter the code "SHEBLOGS".

* This is my honest opinion.  I was given the product above in exchange for my review.  To view my full disclosure details click here.




5 comments:

ChicSassyMom said...

Hello! Following you from Wednesday Blog Hop.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts...

Would ♥ to hear from you too.

http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

Best Regards,
Des

Amy said...

Just stopping by from Wandering Wednesday! I'm now following. You can check out my blog at www.ohsosavvymom.com. I've got a few great giveaways happening now!

JJ said...

Your newest follower! Thank you.

The Disconnected Writer
http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/

Sara Hickman designs said...

Great review. Following from Mommy Blogs. Look forward to reading more. Grabbed your button.

www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com
www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com

Welcome To My Kitchen said...

im a new follower from the blog hop. nice to meet you.