Thursday, July 8

Better Late Than Never


* I am really late posting this but Granna and Pop Pop come first ;)

We celebrated Britt's birthday party with Meme and Papa and Ti Ti and Ta Ta on June 27. My parents were going to come but my Dad had to have some dental work done, so they couldn't make it.

We had a nice time. We went to lunch at Sonny's (one of Britt's favorite places to eat) and then came back to the house for presents, cake and then some fun time outside.

Britt got lots of nice presents. To be honest, I really didn't know what to tell anyone to get this year because he already has so many toys. Everyone did a great job picking things out that he liked though.

I really can't believe my baby is 5 years old and headed to kindergarten in a few weeks. Time sure does fly.













No comments: