Monday, April 26

Hair Cut


We didn't really do a whole lot this weekend. Adam had to work on Saturday so, it was just the kids and I here. I did decide to trim the back of Paisley's hair. It was longer in the very back than the sides so, I tried to even it up a little. It would be nice to take her to a salon to get her hair cut but I know that is out of the question. I tried to have my Mom trim it when we were visiting her and Paisley just screamed. I only managed to do it because I let her watch Dora and she was distracted. Paisley has curls in her hair and it is a challege the get it even.

We also made the decision to cut Paisley's bangs. Adam did that after he got home. He watched a video online and decided he was going to do it. I was a little nervous but it turned out fine. I really wanted to let her bangs grow out but Paisley still will not keep a clip or bow in her hair more than a couple minutes and the hair in the eyes just looks unkept. I just asked Paisley if I could take a picture of her to show you and our conversation went like this:

Me: Paisley, can I take a picture of your hair?

Paisley: No (giggling)

Me: Why?

Paisley: I will run away.

So there you have it. Maybe I will get one of her later to post.

2 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

it looks really pretty - nice job. I always get nervous cutting hair myself. I know it would be the worst idea in the world to take Celie to a salon as well, Matthew wants me to cut the duck tail off Celie's hair but the only way to do that is to buzz it off with clippers. Yeah, not happening. I have the same duck tail and although it is annoying - it grows back the same way even after being shaved. I can't wait to see the pictures of her cute little bangs! We have a problem with celie's hair being so fine, it is hard to keep it in a clip at all. So I know what you mean about trying to keep the hair out of their eyes, it has to be annoying to them too. ;)

Punkin said...

looks good, I guess you blew it dry. All my babies are growing up too fast.