Friday, February 19

Their Finally Home!!!


The excitement was high when the kids arrived back home Wednesday night. I am so thrilled to have them back. Adam and I had a nice weekend together but we also missed them terribly. People at Adam's work thought it was strange that he was so exicted for them to come back. Most of them are single and none of them have kids so, they really don't understand what it is like to have them. I mean yes, we do like a couple hour break once in a while but Britt and Paisley are a HUGE part of our lives and we are so happy to have them home.

Paisley did well as far as I know and I am so glad. From what I hear, she was the life of the party in some instances. That is kind of strange to me because Britt has always been the more outgoing one but I guess Paisley is coming out of her shell.



In other news, Adam and I are celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary today. I could not ask for a better husband and friend and I truly thank God for him all the time. I am looking forward to many new adventures with Adam throughout our lives. If you know Adam at all there is an emphasis on the "adventure."

Happy 5th Anniversary Adam!!! I Love You With ALL My Heart :)

No comments: