Thursday, January 14

Bon Fire




Last night we decided to have a bon fire in our backyard since it was supposed to be the last really cold night for a while. My brother in law Tom really did all the work and Britt was his helper throwing pinecones and small twigs on the fire. We reminded him not to get too close to the fire several times and he did pretty well.

The kids played in the yard and jumped on the trampoline in the dark. Don't worry, they were all bundle up in their heavy winter coats. We shined the flash lights on them and they had a lot of fun. Adam worked late but was able to come home and enjoy the fire a little before we all went inside. All that was missing was roasted marshmallows. I guess we will have to do that next time.

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

I love fires, but I have been too much of a wimp to go outside and even brave walking TO a fire. cold weather and I don't mix too well.

It looks like Britt was an excellent halper. :)