Tuesday, July 21

Daddy and His Little Girl




When we first found out we were having a little girl, I think Adam was a little nervous. Taking care of Britt came naturally to him and he himself still loves to play and act like a kid. That is one of the qualities I love about him, at least most days.

Taking care of a girl was a whole new ball game. When Paisley was an infant they didn't bond as quickly as he and Britt did. I knew Adam still loved Paisley but, I guess was just cautious of how to handle her.

Now that Paisley is older and has a personality of her own she has got her Daddy wrapped around her finger. She gets so excited yelling Dada, Dada, Dada when he gets home and loves for Adam to chase her. I think Adam is even a little more lenient on her in the discipline area than Britt. It is so sweet to see them together. You would never know he had any apprehension at all.

No comments: