Tuesday, March 10

Heaven Sent


This is my husband Adam. He is the love of my life and I really do believe God put us together. Before moving to the small town of Port St. Joe, FL(where I met Adam), I lived in Stewartstown, PA all of my life. It is a pretty area and I like it but, would never choose to live there again unless I was promised I didn't have to drive/ ride on the ice in the winter. I had a great childhood with loving parents and grew up pretty secure. Once I started dating though I kept meeting people who didn't treat me nice. I pretty much thought all guys were the same until I met Adam.

I met his friend Stephanie one night at a church outing with one of my co-workers and she told me how much she thought Adam and I would get along but I never got to meet him. And then Adam's Great Aunt Margaret ( who I worked with) kept telling me about her nephew and how I should come to her church to meet him. I felt pretty awkward going but ended up finally visiting. Everyone there was so nice and after church Adam came over to meet me.

We ended up going to McDonalds which was a little weird because I begged Margaret to go along and then Adam and I really didn't talk much (neither of us are very outgoing). I thought meeting him was a bust until the next day. He called and invited me to dinner at Dockside and we talked and talked. The waitress was really hinting for us to leave but we had so much in common. Then the day after that, Adam sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He is so thoughtful. We were pretty much inseparable after that.

Adam is the sweetest guy I have ever met and I am so thankful to God for putting us together.

We got married and have the 2 sweeties mentioned in the post above, and 2 cute puppies which I will tell you about later. We moved to Gainesville, FL in March of 2006 and we really like it here. We both miss our friends and families though and wish they were closer.

No comments: