Thursday, September 11

Kidecals


Kidecals are an awesome way to label your items so that they don’t get lost.  My kids are the sweetest but sometimes not the most conscientious about remembering their back packs or lunch boxes.  Kidecals allow me to find them easily and prove that indeed those items are actually my kids and not someone else’s .  
Example:  
My lovely sister purchased a really nice coat for my daughter to wear.  She wore it all winter but one day, when it was starting to get warmer in the afternoon’s she lost her coat.  I went back to the school the next day and the coat was nowhere to be found.  Little did I know, I would find the coat months later in a pile.  Another little girl had taken it home and was wearing it up until then.  If I had a label inside her coat, this may have been prevented.  
Ordering on the Kidecals website was a breeze and there were so many labels to choose from.  I will definitely use Kidecals for future labeling.  As the website claims, the labels are delightfully versatile,crazy durable, and waterproof.  
Head on over to Kidecals and check out all the labeling options.  Right now when you sign up they are offering a 15% discount on your first order.  
**The opinions expressed in this post are solely my own.  I received the product above in exchange for my review. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Read the Latest, Breaking and Hot Urdu News about Politics, Sports, Technology and Health from Pakistan and around the world

Urdu News Pakistan roznamaurdu

Unknown said...

I would like to say thank for sharing this great article.

rehausser les seins

Unknown said...

Such cool creations and talent!
soutiens-gorge adhésif