<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F7tcMXb04jU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gone are the days of being stuck with a contract for your cell phone or a phone that has no options. Straight Talk allows you to have all that and so much more. With Straight talk you can cut your monthly cell phone bill in half. Straight Talks no contract, no surprise bill, and no credit checks anyone can get a phone.
I remember when "pay as you go" phones first came out. They were very basic phones with no of the innovative features the new phones with contracts had. Straight Talk has several phones to choose from that have lots of neat features and they carry phones from the top brands including LG, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and Kyocera. Some of their features include Android on Straight Talk touch screens and apps such as navigation, camera, video recorder, instant messaging, music player, and blue tooth. You can also save by buying a reconditioned phone from $10.00 that has camera, Bluetooth, mobile we access, and mp3 players. This option is great for young users.
Monthly Plans Include:
- "All You Need Plan"- meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 30 MB of web date.
- Unlimited Monthly Service- $45 a month which includes calls, texts, pictures messaging, and web.
- Imagine unlimited calls, texts, picture messaging, and web for the whole year for $500.
- 411 calls are included with no extra charge
- Free from activation, reactivation, and termination fees.
- Straight Talk also has International Long Distance plans that allows you to make international calls from your cell, home phone, or business for a low rate. Call a friend
Check out this great video for more information: Hook, line and sinker