Tuesday, February 15

OXO tot - Flip Top Snack Cup

My daughter Paisley loves to snack on little things like raisins and cereal.  I usually give her a little bowl to carry around.  The only down side to this is that she ends up spilling some or all of it on the floor.  The dogs love it but me... not so much. 

Thanks to OXO Tot and Our 365 I was given the opportunity to try this Flip Top Snack Cup



My Thoughts: 

This little snack cup is great.  Paisley can easily hold it with the non slip grips on the side and she loves to be a big girl and open and close the lid all by herself.  The opening in the top is big enough that she can get her hand easily in and out to access her snack.  It is a big hit at our house.  Paisley's older brother Britt wants his own snack cup now too.  



You can buy the snack cup here: http://www.oxo.com/p-995-flip-top-snack-cup.aspx

Also, check out OXO Tot's  facebook and twitter pages.

* The opinions expressed in this post are my own.  I was given the product above in exchange for review.  To view my full disclosure, click on the link at the top of this page. 


3 comments:

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

Hi! following you from the blog hop! I love the name Paisley! That used to be my favorite fabric design! I make little girls dresses, outfits, and accessories! I'm on facebook too! Come visit me!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop! Looking forward to following you, wish they had this snack cup when my girls were a little younger! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great review. Mia will need one of these soon! Following from Wednesday's Window. http://www.savvyandsassy.me