Sunday, January 9

Purex Complete Crystals

Purex just came out with a revolutionary new fabric softener and I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to try it. 

HOW IT WORKS

Crystals dissolve infusing fabrics with freshness.  Laundry scent lovers will perk up as freshness is infused into clothes with this new fabricsoftener. Over time, traditional oil-based softeners coat fibers causing harmful oily residue to accumulate. Purex Complete Crystals Softeners penetrate fabrics to reduce fiber entanglement and smooth frayed fibers providing a naturally soft feel.


This product’s unique crystal form works differently than traditional oil-based softeners that coat fabrics with oily residue, because it infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance. In addition, since you add it directly with your laundry, this means no more waiting for the rinse cycle, no messy residual gunk in your washing machine, and no more stains from spilling liquid fabric softener. 


My Opinion


Purex Complete Crystals is unlike any fabric softener I have ever used. I love how it makes my clothes smell and feel. I would definitely recommend trying it.  I am going to continue to buy it in the future.



Go get some for yourself-  Purex Complete Crystals Softener is priced from $3.99 to $5.99 depending on retailer and is in food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

* I was given this product to try in exchange for review thanks to Purex Insiders.  To view my full disclosure click on the link at the top of the page. 


3 comments:

Froggy said...

Hi and thanks for joining Mailbox Monday! I was unable to find a place to e-mail subscribe and I got an error when I clicked on your RSS Feed button. I am, however, following via GFC, am network blog follower and like ya on FB! Hop on over and say hello :-)

Melissa AKA Froggy
A little of this A little of that...
http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

shah wharton said...

Hi - From blog hop - I have subscribed and followed this lovely blog. From wordsinsync.blogspot.com - Love it so much if you could respond in kind. XX

shah wharton said...

Okay - i pressed the like button, and followed on google, but couldn't find the subscribe bit, sorry! Shah .X