Sunday, December 12

Thank You Sheblogs.org and sponsors!!!

 If you have been following my blog the last several weeks you may have noticed the name Sheblogs.org mentioned quite a few times.  SheBlogs.org is a Web service that connects women bloggers, including mom bloggers, product reviewers, fashionistas, techies and others, with the public relations and marketing professionals who issue the news and promote the products that women care about most.

In November, I signed up to attend an online party hosted by Sheblogs.org and lots of great sponsors.  I also was lucky enough to win a Swag bag filled with some really great prizes.  I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to each and every one of the sponsors. 

Sears-  Christopher R.A.D.K.O:  I received several beautifully crafted ornaments.  They are perfect for my tree and really shine when the light hits them. 

New England Coffee:  Family Coffee Roasters Since 1916, not a big coffee drinker but I know quite a few people who are. Thank You!

HealthyTuna.com: I was sent 2 cans of the White Albacore Tuna.  It was one of the better canned Tuna's I have tried. 



Smart & Sexy:  Brings you quality, fit, comfort and value - that's Smart! They also bring you the latest trends, great design, fabulous colors and the best silhouettes to enhance your body and increase your confidence.

If you haven't signed up for Sheblogs.org you should.  I am so glad I did!

Disclosure:  This is not a paid post. To read my full disclosure click on the link at the top of this page. 

4 comments:

Alex said...

Yay!!! Congrats and I will check them out!

Marci said...

Thank You! You won't be sorry you joined. I have gotten a lot of great product review leads from them.

The Sheridans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sheridans said...

Hi! This is Felicia from Skittaskattfurniture.blogspot.com Love your blog! Hope you like mine!