Thursday, November 4

Norah Jones' New Album - ....Featuring


Multi platinum and multi- Grammy Award winning, Norah Jones is coming out with yet another CD due to release on November 16th called "....Featuring."  I was given the opportunity to listen and review the CD thanks to One to One Network

".... Featuring," includes 18 songs recorded from back when Norah's career started in 2001 to 2010.  On the CD, you get to hear Norah's versatility, from jazz to country, hip-hop, to rock.  "....Featuring," includes collaborations and duets with legends such as Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, and Dolly Parton and with 21st century icons from Outkast to the Foo Fighters

Some of my most favorite titles on the album are:

# 4.  Baby It's Cold Outside
# 18. Blue Bayou

Norah has such a classic, soothing voice.  I love listening to her sing.  Go check out her album here.

* This is my honest opinion.  I received a copy of the CD above in exchange for my review.  To view my full disclosure details click here.



1 comment:

mimilovesall8 said...

followed you please follow back!
thanks.mimilovesall8.blogspot.com