You are probably wondering what Arctic Ease is. Well, it is basically an ice pack without the ice or bag. The specially- treated wraps absorb heat energy from the body to cool the covered area. The absorbed heat is then lost to evaporation, which allows for the sustained cooling effect of Arctic Ease.
Thanks to Arctic Ease and Mom Impact, I was sent several packages to try out for myself.
Arctic Ease works great! Much better than putting a cold bag of ice on you that melts and makes a mess, not to mention the pain of putting ice directly on your skin for extended periods of time. Plus, it stays right where you put it so you can just place it where needed and go about your day. I tried mine on my shoulder where I sporadically have pain and I was very happy with the results. It is also nice that you can reuse the pad by following a few simple steps.
Advantages Of Arctic Ease:
- Hours of targeted cold therapy
- Conforms to injury without tape or clips
- Can be worn during exercise
- Ready to use right out of the pouch
- No refrigeration needed
Where You Can Buy It:
The wraps and pads are sold at popular pharmacies like Walgreens and CVS and also many popular grocery store chains. Wraps retail for $11.99 and the pads are $8.99.
You Can Win It:
Arctic Ease is offering "The White Whimsies" readers a chance to win a prize pack including : three Arctic Ease Wraps and a t-shirt.
To Enter: Do any of the following- please leave a separate comment for each and include your email address with at least one entry, so I can contact the winner
- Tell me what you would use your Arctic Ease for.
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect.
- "Like" my blog on Facebook.
- Follow my blog on Twitter.
- Follow Arctic Ease on Facebook.
- Follow Arctic Ease on Twitter.
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Tweet about this giveaway.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. To view my full disclosure, click on the link at the top of the page.