Tuesday, September 21

Rusty's Review - 7.2v Cordless Multi Pro Dremel


If you are like me, trimming your dogs nails is not very high on your "fun to do" list.  I actually have two dogs and one of them (Hannah)  is scared of her own shadow, so I bet you can guess how it goes when it is nail clipping time.  It also doesn't help that the nail trimmers sometimes hurt the dog and the possibility of cutting their nails down too far.

Well, I noticed a lot of groomers were using dremels in their shops to trim the dogs nails.  I decided to ask my brother in a law borrow his to try it out. 

The results- WONDERFUL, you can trim the nails shorter than regular nail clippers and it doesn't hurt the dog.  Even scaredy cat Hannah is "OK" with it.   I decided to purchase a dremel of my own.  I chose the 7.2v Cordless MultiPro and it does great getting the job done. 



Here are some of it details:

•Two speeds 10,000 and 20,000 rpm to match the proper speed required


•Removable battery pack lets you use additional packs for continuous use

•3-hour charger with LED light shows proper charging

•Compact and lightweight for easier handling and less fatigue

•Two-year warranty



Check out Rusty's nicely manicured nails.  He even posed for the camera.










3 comments:

Punkin said...

I know for a fact i will purchase one of these ASAP. Rustys' nails look GREAT!!!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Product Review Place. Hope you can stop by and check out my blog.

Have a great day!

Kari
http://shining2save.com

Megan said...

Hi! thanks for following! I'm following back! I'm gonna try this dremel idea, I think my scaredy dog my be "ok" with it too!