Wednesday, August 18

The Second Time Around



Happy Wednesday!!! I hope everyone who reads this is doing well.

We are attempting a second try at potty training Paisley this week. I was going to wait until Britt started school but I thought I would go ahead and give it a try.

Monday morning, I started out by putting Paisley in big girl panties, just to see how it would go. She did really well. Although, I did have to change her underwear a few times because she would start to go, then catch herself and come to tell me she had to go to the potty.

Yesterday, she had a few accidents because she was distracted but today she has done really well and has not had any accidents so far. I am really proud of her and hope she is diaper free in no time.




In other news, Mr. Brittman is scheduled to go meet his teacher on Friday. It will be nice to finally get to meet her and tour the school he will be attending. He is pretty excited about going. We have been trying to coach him on being quiet when the teacher is talking and listening. Hopefully, he does well with that.

I will keep the blog updated with info on Paisley's progress and Britt's school experiences.



In case you are curious, we chose this lunch bag from Lands End. My sister Bobbi offered to get it for Britt and had his name embroidered on it. I have mixed emotions about my little man starting school. I know it will be great for him to make friends and learn all sorts of new things. I just can't believe he is old enough to be starting school.

2 comments:

Punkin said...

YEAH Paisley, Meme knows you are going to be able to wear some fancy panties really soon. I am so excited and you will be fress from those bothersome diapers. Meme will get you some pretty painties.
And Britt I just can't believe it, my little man is going to school. You be a good boy and learn about a lot of things.

Anonymous said...

Clearly, I did not read this post before I commented on the last one. :)

Way to go Paisley! I know it is a relief to you too!

Sarah