Monday, April 12

Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Steve's House


My sister Bobbi and her husband Steve invited us up the last Saturday while we were still up north to their house for a visit. We had all kinds of delicious food including barbecued beef brisket, french onion chicken, broccoli salad, company potatoes, martian eyeballs (dill pickles with cream cheese and chipped beef wrapped around them), and pica de gallo. Everything was so yummy and exactly the kind of food I like to eat.

Britt and Paisley played in the yard before and after dinner. Bobbi and Steve have a huge piece of property. I think about 10 acres so, the kids could run around until their hearts were content. Bobbi and Steve set up a makeshift tent using a rope tied to two different trees and old curtains. Bobbi also put together a treasure hunt for the kids and their treasure was their Easter presents at the end of the hunt. Britt had a blast running from clue to clue to find his treasure and Paisley caught on closer to the end to get her prize.

At the end of the day, Steve made a bonfire. I wish we would have gotten to stay longer to enjoy but we had to head back to my parents house to go to bed because Easter was the next day.



My sister Bobbi and her dog Bailey

My Dad

My Brother In Law Steve and my sister Angie




The Treasure Hunt






2 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

I love all the new pictures! The kids have gotten so big since the last time any were posted. It is crazy!

It looks like you all had a really fun time with your family. The food did sound delicious. I read it right before lunch and it had my mouth watering!

Punkin said...

i love the pictures, and it looks so pretty up there. And the weather looked nice for you all.
Meme and Papa are missing 2 little ones:0)