Wednesday, October 21

We're Back!





We are finally getting back into our normal groove after being away for a week and a half.  We had such a nice time visiting my family in Pennsylvania.  We were busy most of the time so, the trip went very fast.  I am going to have to write several posts to capture all the fun. 

The night before we were going to leave I accidentally deleted all the pictures from the trip and I literally felt sick inside.  I know it seems insignificant but, it means a lot to me to have pictures since I don't get to see my family that often and the kids change so much from each visit.  I didn't sleep very well that night but the next morning I felt a little better and decided not to let it ruin my day.  I prayed about it and left it with God. That was on Monday.

Just last night I went on the internet and found a free program that restored all but 5 of the 338 pictures we took.  I can't tell you how happy I was.  I could have shouted and if you know me that is not in my character. 

More posts to follow:-)

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

that is awesome! I am glad you all had such a nice trip. I love spending time with family and you are so right about the importance of pictures. I am glad you got them recovered. What a blessing!

I love the pictures. Britt and Paisley are getting so BIG and "older" looking. :( It is sweet and sad all at the same time.
I can't wait to see more pictures and read more about your travel! Welcome home!