Monday, September 28

Sam's






This past weekend we had a yard sale here at our house.  It was combination of our stuff and my sister and her husbands things.  We did pretty well and sold most of the bigger items we definetly did not want to carry back to storage and many little items.  My brother in law Tom put up a tent for us to keep it a little cooler.  I don't know how we would have been able to stay outside so long without it.

Britt would get so excited when all the people would pull up and say, "more neighbors are bisiting (visiting)".  Paisley called all the older men Papa.  I was surprised how friendly she was to everyone. 

The pictures above are from our trip to Sam's Club before the yard sale.  We purchased some candy to sell at the yard sale which we won't do again.  We didn't make any money off the candy.  In fact, we actually lost money.  I guess all our neighbor kids are too old for candy. 

All in all, we had a nice weekend and made a little bit of money. 



1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

I love a good yard sale. I hate conducting them though. It was terribly hot outside this weekend. I was at an OUTDOOR shower in the middle of the day. In pants. And a sweater set. HOT.

I am glad you all got rid of some of the stuff though. we are currently trying to find space for all of our big things that Celie has outgrown. Baby stuff takes up so much valuable space!