Wednesday, April 29

Britt & Pictures







These are the best I could do in attempt to take Britt's picture today. He was sitting on the couch looking at a book and when he saw me coming with the camera, he started being an acrobat.


I really do not favor one of my children over the other but, Paisley is so much easier to get a picture of and Britt is not changing nearly as fast as Paisley is these days. When he was her age we took tons of pictures. I don't even come close to taking as many of Paisley. I don't feel too bad about it though because I am the third child and there aren't as many pictures of me as a baby as my older sisters. I guess other things take top priority.


*** Side note*** Yes, Britt is wearing something other than just his underwear. He picked out his outfit and put it on all by himself. He is getting to be such a big boy.

No comments: